Warrior Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to the activities within the Gorean channel #Warrior_Inn.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kate's Blog Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: The Ubara's Suite redone...   Kate's Blog Space EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 10:01 pm

<Kateryn> on the third floor are 3 doors, the one at the end is the Ubar's the one on the right is Mine
<Kateryn> don't bother the one on the left

* {star}A listens closely
<Kateryn> I have a truckload of stuff askew up there
<Kateryn> brand new gowns, various colors, fabrics etc.
<Kateryn> some of My old stuff is in there too
<Kateryn> the bed is a mess
<Kateryn> the bath is a mess
<Kateryn> see what you can do to straighten it up, I imagine I will be needing it later, hum? I do wish to watch you

* Kateryn smiles
<{star}A> yes, Mistress Kateryn
* Kateryn huggles star to Me
* {star}A gives Mistress Kateryn a warm hug
* Kateryn lets the girl go so she can carry out her tasks
* {star}A peeks a soft smile as she rises gracefully from edge of furs, steps back a pace, turns gently on bare toes, swift footsteps carry her to the servery,,,,, takes a small bucket and adds scented soap, then she steps to the hearth and adds simmering, clear water, watching the bubbles dance upon the surface,, she finds and takes a scrub brush and hurries to the stairs
* Kateryn rises and prepares to ascend the stairs
* Kateryn ascends after the girl making Myself unobtrusive so I can see what she does
* {star}A hastened steps skim over stiars as she ascends to the second floor then to the third,,,, alert eyes spy the door to the right as told, slowly she pushes open the door and steps within the room, gaze sweeps the disarryed room noting the beauty of the furniture, the new clothing and accessories, awed by the sparkle a loveliness before her
* {star}A moves with grace to the small door and peeks into the bath, sets the bucket beside ,,, kneels before it and dips the scrub brush scooping scented bubbles,,, she leans to scrub the bath with care,,, making sure she covers every little bit of it til it sparkles as bright as the smile that curves soft lips
* Kateryn enjoys watching the girl, sits at the newly painted window seat, reaches up and throws open the window to let cool night air in, leans over and lights the small thalarian oil lamp on the table by the window seat
* {star}A dips brush and scrubs around the tub, fingers quick and nimble, no part missed in her careful cleaning,,,, til all sparkles as soft light flickers casting tiny glints of light to leap and play in the air as she finishes, leans back on heels and surveys the bath with a nod
* {star}A places the scrub brush beside the bucket and lifts easily, steps back into the room,,, eyes scanning to decide what to do first,,,,, hums softly as she steps to new clothing,, lifting the hangers, admires the beauty of the robes, fingers smoothing them down softly
* {star}A moves with swiftness between bed and closet, she hangs each new garment with care, smoothing down fabric with gentle care each time,,, then she begins on the not so new robes, hanging each with the same care,,, til all is where it should be
* Kateryn watches the girl, rises and helps her lift the many and various gowns, placing them in the walk-in closet, enjoying working with her
* Kateryn goes back and sits at the window seat again
* {star}A beams a smile to Mistress as she helps to hang the lovely garments,,, then turns her attention to accessories and finds a place for all, in drawers, on furniture as she admires knick knacks atop furniture,,,,, ooos and aaas over the beauty of the jewelry before carefully putting all away
* {star}A snaps a clean repcloth which was tucked in her belt and quickly dusts all the furniture, stepping back to admire the beauty of the wood and its warm shine beneath the flicker of tharlarion lamps
* Kateryn remembers the hidden jewelry chest, and goes to the blue room, from the hidding place, pulls it up and out and brings it upstairs, setting it neatly on the new dresser
<Kateryn> I don't think I need to hide it anymore up here, do you girl?
* {star}A smiles as she spies fresh sheets carefully placed at the foot of the bed,,, quickly she spreads the bottom sheet, fingers carefully smoothing the fine fabric against the mattress,,, she tucks the corners in with care,,, notes the chest and smiles softly
<{star}A> no, Mistress
* {star}A removes the jewelry from drawers and transfers it carefully into the beautiful chest, the workmanship of exquisite beauty, til all the jewelry winks from the depths
* Kateryn smiles watching you
<Kateryn> you have done a fantastic job here girl
* Added Drusilla to notify list
* {star}A turns again to the bed,,, snaps the top sheet and floats it in the air, practised eye bringing it down to even sides,,,,, gentle hands smooth the sheet with extra care that no wrinkle be found to bother Mistress while she sleeps
* Kateryn watches the girl with awe having never been that good with making beds
* {star}A lifts furs to cover the top sheet, smooths them out with care, folds the top part of the sheet over the edge of furs,,,,,, smooths with care, then adds pillows,, each pillowcase smoothed in place so no wrinkles mar the perfection
* Kateryn looks in My little pocket and pulls out a foil package, sweet and perfect chocolate, holds My hand out to the girl
<Kateryn> for a job well done
* {star}A spies a large, heavy brocaded piece of fabric, lifts it and drapes it over the bed,,, tucks pillows into the top, then smooths it's shimmering beauty down the bed ,,, edges just clear of the floor
* {star}A smiles
<{star}A> thank You, Mistress Kateryn
* {star}A reaches out shyly to receive the treasured treat
* Kateryn smiles as I look around the room seeming very new and differnt from the one I woke up in this morning
<Kateryn> you may have it now, or save it, what ever you wish starry
* {star}A beams with joy as eyes sweep the room
<Kateryn> an excellent job
<{star}A> thank You, Mistress

* {star}A quickly takes up the bucket and scrib brush and hurries down the stairs behind Mistress Kateryn,,, hurries to the kitchen,,,, and out the door, pours out the water off to the side,, returns to the kitchen and swirls water to rinse and hurries to empty it, then replaces it and the brush before hurries back to the Inn,,,, folds to kneel before Mistress Kateryn once more
* Kateryn smiles and hugs the girl to Me
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Vantage point...   Kate's Blog Space EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 12:49 pm

* Kateryn wakes up, looks around, realizes I am in the Ubara's suite, finds My feet and descends the stairs, finds a cup, pours some fresh black wine into it and stirrs in a bit of sugar, sets it on the island by My stool and goes to the cold room...
* Kateryn endevors the air by prying open the door, slippered feet take Me into the depth for but a moment, grabbing a handful of already chizzled ice, and stepping out, pushing the door closed behind Me...
* Kateryn drops the ice in the cup and stirrs again
* Kateryn sits up on the stool and sips My black wine
* Kateryn goes to the window, decides I don't have vantage point enough and takes My black wine back up to My new suite, closes the door behind Me and goes to look out the window...

I have decided that I should have all new furnishings, I never intended to occupy this suite, truthfully, I never intended to hold the title Ubara. I always thought that someone else should hold that title, that I wasn't worthy of it. The Ubar assures Me that I am worthy of it... so I have set about to acquire an entire new wardrobe, new adornments, and new furniture for this suite!
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 9:46 am

Am very happy wolfie has returned to us! Still fighting with the new pc but other than that things are looking brighter *smiles.* Am also pleased that I left the Yahoo group up even though it doesn't get much attention as it was the medium by which parijan found us. Too, I am pleased Tarl has said He will be returning to us regularly as much as He can. I shall look forward to spending some quality time with Him.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 5:56 pm

I'm beginning to understand why everyone hates windows vista!
Well, its been a very difficult week for Me. I appreciate everyone's support in all this, the loss of three girls, the computer issues and so forth. I still believe we have a good home here, I know in My heart that we can improve and with patience and time, improvements will be made.
Back to top Go down
jewel{WI}
Admin
Admin
jewel{WI}

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Just a small thought   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 5th 2008, 5:24 pm

slips silently into the Mistress Chambers, leaving a hand scrawled note on the desk

Mistress,

jewel your slave sends you XOXOXOXO.

places a small flower bloom in a tiny glass and hurries about her way.
Back to top Go down
jewel{WI}
Admin
Admin
jewel{WI}

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Chin up   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 8:00 pm

Mistress, this girls heart is laying on the floor again. It is devastating to read of shine.

Mistress, we have been through a lot in the time we have been together. We both have felt great pains, but through that pain it has made both of us stronger.

You strived hard to keep my chin up when i was hurt on the inside, then pushed to the side and caged and then bound and gagged to be caged yet again. You came were there for me, as jewel will be there for you always.

Yes the Inn was different when the ying yang girls were there, but never fear, the yang is still with you.

You have many friends and yes this slave.

Mistresss, jewel sends you long warm lasting hugs.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 4th 2008, 3:39 pm

Honestly I feel quite empty inside right now, numb. I have just received word that shine{K} will not be returning to Me or Us. Her r/l is taken over her collar, which for her is a wonderful thing. For Me? Well, I am numb, having lost wolfie and shine within the same week leaves Me a bit like I just got hit by a train. I konw I must go on and I am, I am going through the motions, but there is no feeling except pain and emptyness. I smile outward and inwardly I am ripped open and bleeding for the second time in a week. The half-heart being given back by wolfie, and now shine has shreaded it. I shall not take to Myself a personal collar again, no one can replace her in My heart, no one can replace wolfie or jewels should she leave Me too. The pain felt when someone you truely love walks away or is torn away from you is incredible, it is like when My best friend for 15 years died of cancer. I know I cannot bring either of them back, it is beyond My power to do so. So, much like jewels I will continue to function, and its going to take a long time for Me to get back to where I was a week ago. Yes, Gor is a harsh and unyielding world, even more so now. The slaves think that they have it tough, they think they are picked on, yet, they are at least able to express themselves, be themselves, in their serves, in their chores, in their moments of brattiness, even if they are beaten for it. For FW, We cannot do this, We cannot be expressive, to do so would be to court the collar... sometimes I think that may not be such a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:57 pm

After having considered the things that have been said, and because I too have been hurt by the goings on, I was not going to blog. But I am now thinking that it would be good for Me too that I should express a few things, even if they are only to Myself.

Honestly, how wonderful life in WI was when both wolfie and jewels were there. I am not going to go into the if only's because there are too many to list.

I am dissappointed with both girls at this point, and I will explain why on both cases.

First, wolfie, I am dissappointed that she made the choices she made, first that she did not take a WI collar when it was offered, second that she did not wait for Me to come get her from AR but instead went to Wraith. Third, that she was so impatient to remove Wraith's collar she didn't wait for Him to do it, or come to another Free with the log and authority to do so. There were many optoins, impatience was a bad choice, and disappoints Me greatly, there was no good reason for it. The girl knew she was doing wrong and did it anyway.... the girl has been on Gor way long enough to know the law. A mere technicality? perhaps so, but its the details in life that we have most challenge in dealing with, this was one that was delt with incorrectly on her part.

Now, jewels, I am dissappointed in jewels for three things. a, where are her loyalties, to her Master and Mistress and home, or to her sister in service? b, if the Free allowed an exception here in this one case, all the girls who run would think it was ok, they two would get exceptions. This is not the way Gor works! So to ask for an exception, dissappoints Me. c, jewels has made rash judgements on the Free, she has now threatened to leave Gor because of this, and what would that solve?

Fruther, no one is looking at how the Free feel, no one was happy about any of it. Everyone did what they had to do, not what they wanted to do. What we wanted, and the law and what had to be done were all very different things. Is it technical, damn right! The law is always technical, was it painful? very. Does anyone like the outcome? Maybe Wraith does? I don't know. Did the Free do the right thing in returning the property to its owner? absolutely.

Was the Free in the right in putting a room bann on wolfie? I believe they were within the law, as it is written by the Ubar, and other Ubars who are kin to us, yes.

Do I hate it? yes, did I cry real tears for the girl? many, am I still sad about it all? I am

I am a simple FW of Gor I have little say in these things, but I too must uphold the ruling of My Ubar and FC, I must be loyal to Him above all else.

I hope lessons are learned, and I hope someday the ban can be lifted.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 7:42 pm

It is good to be a part of a growing home and family. I think the forum is a good thing for us, especially when We cannot be on all at the same time, we can keep up with each other. It is also a good place to play. I enjoy My time on and intend to continue to do so, even more frequently now.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Keeping up with everything...   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 1:12 pm

I guess its only fair that I blog too since I tell the girls to do so. I was having major irc-burnout but it seems to be getting better now. I really enjoy being with the family and also enjoy having new girls come in and see us. We had one new girl come in last night, and I really liked her despite what other people said to warn Me against her. I miss shine being at My feet, I miss hugging her and teasing her and having her serve Me. No one does it like shiney one does. I hope she gets back to us soon... jewels My brightness I treasure, she and her heart sister are the highlights of My time on irc. Tarl I love, I couldn't be without, He makes it all worth while when we are together. It seems like there are always lots of changes going on, people FC and then split, people get collars and get uncollared frequently. I do not want our home to be like that. I know that Tarl and I are a permanent fixture, we do so well together. He puts up with Me, I do so have a temper at times, even though I try not to show it. I know jewels and wolfie are permanent fixtures too. For that, we have a stable home, where people know they can trust us. We have a great family with Wraith and Ah`Kaga around, and now Laechlin, and I am glad she is come to us too. The block party went great but I think only 2 a year would be good, one in the summer and one in the winter, the next block party will be even better! More later...
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: 6/30/08   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJune 30th 2008, 12:03 pm

I am tickled with the forum, I love reading everyone's posts, even the simple "yes Mistress" posts are good to read. I hope that we can keep this forum going I think it is a good place to communicate, other than at the Inn. For Me life is wonderful, I have jewels and shine and they both keep Me sane, for the most part. I have been visiting #AR lately. Some of the people from AR come visit the Inn now too. Sha`mar always floats around here and there but never stays long anywhere. I have noticed that I miss Tarl by moments sometimes, but that is ok. unfortunately a schedule for Me is impossible as I never know from one moment to the next where I am or what I am doing. The only things I can count on are the ones established like Tue night discussion in GTI or Wed night story time in WI and even then, sometimes those can't be counted on. It is a bit frustrating, but We have learned to live with it, and when we are together it makes it that much more special.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: 6/28/08   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJune 28th 2008, 9:07 pm

I enjoy it when we get visitors to the home, I enjoy watching the kajira serve them. I don't enjoy rude people however, and I had to k/ban a girl today. ref: blackflower. that was a bit frustrating for Me. At any rate, I can't wait til the new site is up. I am worried about shine, she left yesterday to r/l and has not returned. I suppose I am worrying prematurely but I am a worrier and I do that.
At any rate, I miss her when I do not see her.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: June 25, 2008   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJune 25th 2008, 10:11 pm

I am so happy Tarl is back, I hope He likes the forum. Things are wonderful when Tarl is around, and even when He is not around I should know that He loves Me and that He has created this space for Us to call home. That should be enough to keep Me grounded. At times I do question things, but that is normal. The questioning passes as soon as I am in His arms again. Life is good here. Lots of things to focus on, lots of things to keep our attention rooted and grounded. I love the fact that shine is back in My life, that jewels is the brightness she is, and that Tarl is the stable authority figure We all need. Its a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Kateryn
Admin
Admin
Kateryn

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 10:50 am

Life at #Warrior_Inn has been better than any other. During the day I am always busy, either shopping, or helping the girls keep the Inn, or riding StarDust the white/grey tarn. Sometimes I travel and when I do I go to friendly places such as #Gorean_Tarnshead_Inn or #Shimmering^Springs.... usually I stay home though and work with the girls and our plans. I love the Inn, and I love My life here, especially now that the shiney one is back with Me. I treasure jewels too and wolfie, and the visiting kabili and romani, they all make My life here wonderful and full of adventure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kate's Blog Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Blog Space   Kate's Blog Space Empty

Back to top Go down

Kate's Blog Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Inn :: Kateryn's blog-
Jump to: